Thursday, December 24, 2009

i'm back!!! Holiday story!

salamualay'kum sahabat....

like always..i don't know how to start the post... esp. when i left it for sooo long... it's not that i want it to be that way..but the situations brought me to this... 1stly, my laptop also had the 'menstrual cycle' every semester.. so i did the reformating... & 2ndly, when you are too busy with your study..you don't have time to think about other things...like blogging..playing...et. cetera... 3rd, i'm seriously don't know what else i can share with all of you in this blog...like the ideas was trapped somewhere in my brain...hehe!
so! currently am doing my clinical attachment in PPUKM for two weeks... & will continue the special units attachment afterward in HKL... huuu..
okay... i'll tell you a little bit about my holiday.... for me..that's the best holiday that i ever had...

be with my parent for merely three weeks.... went to my sis house in kuantan for almost 1 week just to baby-sit my nephews... & back to KL for trips!!
It's not in an actual plan...but we managed to set our steps in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for 4 days... am not climbing the Mount kinabalu for sure... but we managed to go to Manukan Island...by boat... it will take around 10-15 minutes from KK Jetty... it's the 2nd largest of five tropical islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park... it's offer beautiful... pristine coral reef off the beach with its colourful marine life. we also went to the local markets which offer unique handicrafts as well as sea products... what i can suggest here is...if you really plan to go to any place that you're not familiar with... do plan well... & it's better if you have your travel guide...
not much i can say about my trip to KK..but back to peninsular... the day after i arrived... my siblings & I dashed to Cameron Highland... i think most people already went there...but not me...huhu! so that's my 1'st time... I'm glad to be there... at least I can enjoy the views with my own eyes & feel the cold breeze... everything is beautiful... the mountain of tea trees...the flowers..& the freshnessssss of fruits esp. strawberries & vegies... I dropped my mouth everytime i went to the markets & the farms... i love fruits & vegies... that's what a dietitian shud do!
we spent about 2 days in Cameron Highland... & i thought the trip will end...but you know what? we straight away..went to Lumut..for the next trip..which would be Pangkor Island... it's not in our plan of course..so..we end up wearing the same clothes..which a bit smelly... haha! & bought new clothes then... the worst thing is we don't book for any hotel/apartment to stay.. & all were occupied... Luckily, we managed to get a Pent house...it's soooo big...& expensive...but we have no choice.. so we stayed there for one night & the next morning we went to Pangkor Island by ferry... there we just shopping for clothes, seafoods & enjoy the scenary... it's really beautiful but since it holidays..the beach was crowded with peoples & it's doesn't feel so good...
so ALWAYS PLAN FOR EVERYTHING!!

the trips ended in Pangkor Island... we drove back to KL.. nice memories...indeed!
i am the sea warrior..yee haa! nice catch!

the shops... crowded with variety of seafoods product...as well as peoples! (look how gloomy harraz's face)


sis...plzz don't hug me... i'm trying to act cool here....


welcome to pulau pangkor....

Pangkor Island jetty...


in front of penthouse....


on the way to Lumut, Perak... just went down d hill from cameron..


enjoy the sweeet n a bit sour of strawberries...


in the tea house... nice view...


2 little kids playing in the bush...


ohhh plzzz...i can't bear the cuteness....


plzzz...don't force me... (look at his papa's hand...pushing his head juz to have a shot!)


my kids & I...u can see my niece is bigger than me...nooo...

No comments: