Sunday, January 17, 2010

hear me....mumble! mumble! mumble!

mumble 1) where's my new year resolutions? i have it already but i forgot to put it in my blog post as i promised.... so my new year resolutions....i'm gonna be as good as Allah s.w.t want me to be... & i believed everything will go just fine if i keep this motto/principle in my soul & mind! forget what other's will say & think bout me... because it's not them judging me in the judgement day... Pray for me friends... 'O Allah, make me a better person & blessed me with your jannah" ameen...

mumble 2) why am i taking so looong to post a new post? coz of my hectic schedule & i'm only switch on my laptop to check for new mails... currently, i'm doing my special units clinical attachments in HKL... started 1 week ago...

mumble 3) what am gonna say now? what's next post would be... mybe i need few more weeks to post a new post..haha!

mumble 4) i wish i can tell you all the stories when i was in hospital for clinical attachments... some are nice to hear... but some are not...

mumble 5) when can i stop mumbling??? now!! tata..bye2...hope 2 see u 'real' soon... ngee

1 comment:

Nadirah said...

Ilanah,currently u're doing special units. congratulation! hopefully u'll gain lots of knowledge and experience there..
I'm doing IPD & OPD in HSAH Sg Petani right now together with ur colleagues; Dalila, Munirah & Farhanah. Nice to meet them :)

However, i'm here till end of this month. after that i'll do my special units attachment in HUSM on February