Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm tagged..!!!

1.Adakah anda rasa anda HOT?

yeah..Absolutely! i'm hot when i'm mad of sumtin, eating hot and spicy foods.. or maybe when it's a very hot and sunny day!
but i think i'm probably Hot coz I'm friendly, easy-going,love to make friends and have self-confidence... that's make me hot..i think... agree?? haha...perahsantan!
2.upload gambar kegemaran anda
i have so many fav pics. i'll check my folder....
tada!! this is one of my fav...



ini Dhia Qistina,anak sedara yang disayangi.. ngee!

3. Kenapa anda suka gambar ini?


you know why...
because she's cute!..i always love to pinch her cheeks..
and the most important thing is 'me' in da 'cloud'... even it was photoshoped..
she's wondering if i'll come back and play wif her... i will!


4. Bila kali terakhir makan pizza?
the last time i ate pizza was on 29th march 2009.
I ate half of regular meat maniac pizza and another half of regular seafood delight pizza.
that sounds crazy.. but believe me..i ate them all!
i dun have my dinner after that...(ToT)!

5. Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar?
i can't really remember... but as far as i remember...the last song that i'd heard is from UNGU entitled 'CahayaMu'... it was when i'm driving my car on my way to my naqibah's house...
i enjoy listening to music while driving... but i'm not really into music.. it's the lirics or messages from the song..that i count....
6. Apa yang sedang anda buat selain dari buat tag ni?
i'm thinking of what i have to do after doing this....
i'm having my snacks..drinking plain water.. breath harder to avoid sleepiness.. n what's more??
oo..yeah! i'm looking for suitable pictures in google image search.. so that i can put it in this blog.. nice.huh!
7. Selain nama anda sendiri, apakah lagi nama yang anda suka orang panggil anda?
i love when my mum and dad called me 'TUSY'..
i love when my siblings and 'anak sedara' called me 'UCI'...
i love when my friends called me 'ILA'...
i love when my 'adik2' called me 'KAK ILA'...
n last but not least when sum one called me in my full name... 'NUR ILANAH ABDULLAH'..
BUT IN SOME CASE I DUN REALLY LIKE IT, for example:
perhatian kepada NUR ILANAH ABDULLAH sila datang ke pejabat sekarang kerana Pengetua ingin berjumpa...
or maybe... Pelajar yang mendapat result yang paling 'gempak' iaitu NUR ILANAH ABDULLAH' sila naik ke pentas..
i'll kill those people... haha! (joking!!)
8. Tag lagi lima orang:ini lima orang yang wajib buat tagged ini.
1. Adik tersayang... Roqaiyah aka Aya aka Ayaharith...: i have strong reason why i chose her
1st: because she's d one who tagged me.. 2nd: she answered it already.. so i dun have to read it twice.. haha!!
2. Adik yang dikasihi... Ain cumil.. coz aya tagged her..so i wanna tagged her too..! so,..ain cumil u cannot escape anymore..there's two person tagging you...weew!
3. Kak anfal yang sangat disayangi.. : even i know she's not around and probably dun have time to answer the question.. but i still want to tag her.. to kak anfal: take ya time,dear!
4. Sahabat kesayangan.. ana dental : ana..i know u are busy gurl.. that's why i wanna put some more work for you..hehe!
5. sape lagi?? boleh x nak tagged je sesiapa yang mengenali diri ini..yeeehaa.. kejam2!
jawab2...
now..i'm done!

2 comments:

ayaharith said...

alahai kak ila..ini lagi kejam...huhu..

mane ade owg wat cmni...

x aci..x aci TT

ain said...

salam...akak,bole ke tag org yg da kene tag..aduss..ke akk je yg uat cani..hihi,suke2 jew..haha..klaka tol akk nehh..adoii..(*_*)